– Vanity Hall furniture and worktops are guaranteed for five years from date of purchase invoice. Within this period any fault in product that is as a result of manufacturing defect will be replaced free of charge with a matching item or nearest equivalent. Any product that is faulty due to not following the Vanity Hall aftercare requirements will be void of guarantee. Vanity Hall is not liable to cover the re-fitting cost of any products, compensation, stolen items or damage claim.
– All products supplied by Vanity Hall are only guaranteed for use in a domestic installation. Any products used in a commercial installation will be void of guarantee
– Any guarantee is limited to the original purchaser of Vanity Hall products. The guarantee is non transferrable and does not cover the cost of ex-display items.
– Vanity Hall furniture has been designed and manufactured for use in general bathroom installation. It has not been designed for use in areas subject to excessive moisture and exposure to high levels of water contact. All bathroom furniture will deteriorate through prolonged periods of exposure to these situations. All bathrooms must be adequately ventilated using suitable ventilation. Failure to do this will void guarantee. Products that are installed with direct contact to high levels of water will also void guarantee.
– The installation of Vanity Hall furniture and worktops should only be carried out by a qualified bathroom installer and in full accordance to our fitting instructions (these are available via our website). Any instance of a fault in the fitting of Vanity Hall products that is due to not be installed by a qualified installer or as per our fitting instructions will result in void of guarantee.
– A waterproof sealant must be used to protect any raw edges on furniture that has been cut to suit a basin or pipe work. Failure to do this will void guarantee.
– We strongly recommend that Vanity Hall furniture is not installed in direct sunlight. Continued exposure to direct sunlight may cause door and drawer fronts to discolour.
– Please try to wipe all excess moisture from Vanity Hall furniture to increase longevity and reduce the risk of water stains over a period of time.
– Vanity Hall recommends the use of a duster or damp (not wet) cloth to clean our furniture and worktops. The use of furniture polish or strong cleaning products is likely to remove protective surfaces and void guarantee.
– Vanity Hall are part of the DuPont™ Corian® Quality Network partnership. Should you require any restoration to your solid surface worktop Vanity Hall are able to offer care and maintenance products and aftercare services.
– All Vanity Hall products are manufactured to order. Any items that have damage must be reported within 7 days of delivery to retailer. Goods that have been fitted are deemed as being delivered in an acceptable condition and any replacement items will be chargeable. Any items that are returned to Vanity Hall must be arranged within 21 days of delivery to retailer, and will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee. Any returned items must be un-opened and in a re-saleable condition. Bespoke items of furniture and all worktops are non-returnable.
– All machinery used in the manufacturing of Vanity Hall furniture has a working tolerance of up to a maximum 2mm per unit. Please bare this in mind when ordering a worktop to suit and allow a suitable overhang to any ends (we recommend a minimum of 5mm per end).
– Ceramic sanitaryware supplied by Vanity Hall is manufactured and branded by Vitra and is subject to 2% dimensional tolerance. Any items that are outside of this will be replaced free of charge. Installation must include all fittings supplied and follow the instructions provide. Failure to do this will void guarantee.
– All concealed cisterns and WC frames supplied by Vanity Hall are covered by a two year guarantee from Thomas Dudley. Installation must include all fittings supplied and follow the instructions provided. Any faults that arise with Thomas Dudley products can be dealt with directly by the manufacturer. Please contact 0121 557 5411.
All Basins and WC’s supplied by Vanity Hall are subject to a 12 month guarantee.
– Due to the photographic and printing process required some images shown within this brochure may not be an exact representation of the finished product. Any products will only match a finished sample provided.
– All wood finish products in the Vanity Hall Collection are manufactured from real wood, and will vary in shade and detail from piece to piece. We will always endeavour to match the finish to samples provided, however it is not a manufacturing fault or defect if pieces are not an exact replica to samples.
– Painted finishes may have small variation in shade when adding or replacing an item to an original order. We strongly recommended providing a sample that we are happy to colour match to in this instance.
– Vanity Hall products are only permitted to be sold by authorised retail showroom partners. We reserve the right to remove access and close the account of any company attempting to sell Vanity Hall products via e-commerce.
– Our policy is one of continuous improvement and we reserve the right to change the specification and design of any Vanity Hall product without prior notice.
All Content © Copyright Vanity Hall Furniture 2023